Will you help us? with your support we can:
- raise funds to assist with the conservation and development of the Palace and its facilities
- encourage members to volunteer to share their skills or help at Palace events
- provide a focus for support for this internationally important site.
Our subscription year runs from 1st February.
- individual £18.50 per annum
- family (2 adults and up to 4 children) £37.00 p.a.
- Centurion £100 p.a.
- Emperor (life membership) £1000
- free entry to the Palace, Collections Discovery Centre and gardens during normal opening hours, including during Roman Army Week and Family Fun Days
- a free guidebook and a "Behind the Scenes" tour
- Friends' newsletter three times a year to keep you updated on our and the Palace's activities
- 10% discount on ticketed events at the Palace and priority booking
- 10% discount on full-price items at the Palace gift shop
- discount in the Palace Café
By completing this form you are giving us permission to use your details to communicate matters relating to the Friends of Fishbourne Roman Palace. They will only be used for this purpose and will not be made available to any other groups or organisations.
Our Constitution states "Personal data provided by Friends or applicants will only be used in connection with purposes related to their membership and provision of services to them. Information will only be passed on to anyone where necessary for those purposes or if required by law."
Following on from the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation of May 2018 we hold members’ details to keep them informed about news and events and to carry out administration of their membership. Members can grant consent to both the purposes of news and events, one of the purposes of news and events or neither of the purposes, and can choose how they wish to receive communications. In the unlikely event that consent is not given we will not be able to use a member’s personal data, except that under the ‘legitimate interest’ provisions we can process existing subscriptions. Annual renewal of membership automatically renews consent.
If membership lapses, data will be kept until the end of that membership year and then deleted. If a member resigns, or withdraws consent,processing of their personal data will cease, but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point. If we wish to use a photo which includes a member we will ask the person before doing so. Members have the right to ask us what data we hold about them. They can withdraw or change consent at any time by contacting the Secretary c/o Fishbourne Roman Palace or using the email email@example.com. We undertake to collect only such data as are essential and to hold and share all data securely.
Alternatively we would love you to make a donation by cheque to help our work.
For further information or enquiries contact the Membership Secretary at
or by post to Membership Secretary, 50 West Park Avenue, Kew Gardens, Surrey, TW9 4AL